Finding Research Materials
Here are some tips about finding research materials:
- Use libraries. Although the Internet can accelerate research, libraries offer the depth and breadth needed for accurate and complete research (and therefore can be substantial accelerators too).
- Search for materials with Bobcat. Search for a variety of phrases, just as you would in any other search engine.
- Search for journal articles using one of the multi-journal indexes available in libraries or at http://home.nyu.edu (click on "Research"). Bobst library provides both electronic and physical copies of most major journals' articles.
- Browse the shelves: once you find a book that's useful, take a look at its neighbors.
- If you still can't find what you're looking for, try browsing the shelves at Bobst using this partial list of library call numbers related to acoustics.
<< Back to my homepage
© 1999-2013 Barry Greenhut